1. Create strategic alliances and build lasting business relationships through networking, social media and events.
2. Take advantage of professional development programming and educational seminars that are complementary to membership.
3. Consumers are 63% more likely to buy and do business with those associated with a chamber of commerce.
4. Become part of a collective voice of small business owners speaking out together to affect local, state and federal policy.
5. Be there when your potential consumers are searching for your specific service or product through the online business directory or the NEW hand-held device application, My Chamber App.
6. Become known as a community leader by participating in high-profile events and volunteer opportunities.
7. Receive weekly updates about local, state, and regional issues that will have an impact on your business.
8. Gain new customers and grow sales through no-cost promotions like the Chamber’s on-line couponing program and discounted rates on local newspaper advertising.
9. Receive free notary services, access to bulk mail rates, and member-to-member discounts.
10. Be known as a home-grown business that is there for those who want to buy local and keep their dollars spent in our community.