The Strategic Priorities for 2010-2010 reflect Gwinnett County Public Schools’ ongoing commitment to excellence, instructionally and operationally. They outline the qualities and characteristics that stakeholders believe are desirable for 10 major components of the school district.
- Parents and Guardians
- Governance and Leadership
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Facilities and Operations
- Financial Stewardship
- Information Management and Technology
- Public Image and Community Pride
Gwinnett County Public Schools believe that pursuing these attributes will move us closer to our vision of being a system of world-class schools.